Hygienic Plastic Ceiling Cladding
Our Hygienic Plastic Ceiling Cladding ia an interlocking PVC plank system, specifically designed for catering and clinical ceilings.
The Ceiling Cladding System
Our interlocking plank system is specifically designed for your ceiling. Each plank interlocks into the previous one, hiding all the fixings as they go and forms one rigid, flat, flush single surface.
A thin flange runs along the length of the plank on the upper surface. This is screwed through into each ceiling joist above (or whatever structure they are being fastened to). Each plank hides the fixings of the preceeding one.
In the right circumstances, these planks can also be fitted to walls or partitions. Full but simple instructions are included with every project.
- Calculating ceiling cladding materials
- Ceiling cladding profiles
- Ceiling cladding fitting instructions
- Ceiling cladding photos
Ceiling Cladding Applications
Ceiling Cladding is suitable for all food processing, production and catering areas such as:
- Take-Aways and Fish and Chip Shops
- Pub, Hotel and Restaurant Kitchens
- Butchers, Abattoirs and Cutting Plants
- Milking Parlours and Dairies
- All Clinically Clean Areas
- Veterinary Surgeries
- Hi-tech Workshops and Vehicle Linings
Ceiling Cladding Benefits
- Class 1 Fire Rating
- Conforms to the latest European Food Hygiene Regulations
- Ideal for the professional or DIY installer
- Smooth; easy to keep clean and disinfect
- Cost Effective and creates an ideal working environment
- Increased working efficiency
- Specified by food officials
Buy Ceiling Cladding
With many years experience in supplying quality cladding throughout the UK, our reputation is built on your success. We can offer free estimations from plans (even basic ones), next day delivery from stock and expert advice from concept to completion.
For more information on our ceiling cladding plank system, e-mail us via our contact form or give us a call on 0114 244 6357.